Widely regarded as offering the ‘best education in the world’ Independent Schools in the United Kingdom and Switzerland have a long tradition of producing world leaders, confident young adults and academic achievers. With such a bewildering array of choices to navigate, knowledge of the unique character of each school and the opportunities they offer is invaluable. Front Row Education have that knowledge.
You will work closely with our experts to plan for, prepare and access this world – class education for your children.
We identify and recruit high quality residential and part time Tutors for your family. Tutors will be matched specifically to your educational needs, family circumstances and pattern of life.
We are always happy to talk about your individual requirements. We run an adaptable, consultative service that specifically meets your needs whatever your lifestyle, wherever you are in the world.
For non-UK residents, under British law (the children’s acts 1980 & 1989) each child receiving a full time education (more than 12 weeks) must have a legally appointed Guardian present in the UK. The Guardian duties, connected with the child’s stay at school, include:
- Representing the child with the school authorities in case of academic or pastoral issues
- At the start of the academic year, purchasing items for the child i.e. school uniform, books and equipment, name tags for clothing, bedding, telephone cards etc
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the child at the start / end of term, for ‘Exeat’ weekends and for half term holidays
- Updating and renewing legal documents such as visas
- Supervising the child’s finances
Front Row Education partner with an AEGIS accredited Guardianship company to ensure a first class service and are happy to discuss your requirements.
Front Row Education Ltd
40 Chancery Lane,